Simulation means to directly replicate the real world operations that we do. The simulation can be from any process or any system. In almost every sphere life simulation plays an important role. Simulations have revolutionized the world and images via the internet will amaze you too. It is a very creative way to learn educational work and apart from learning, simulations are also developed to fulfill the following objectives:
· Serves as a prototype
· Development of a safe side from tough projects
· Acquiring dangerous skills that can risk life and huge financial losses
Fun and fun (game)
· Employee training
· Instructions for live sports
· Performance optimization
· Science and Technology Modeling
· For War planning, etc.
In the case of games, Simulation is made for many purposes. There is no specific purpose. Simulation games can be of many types such as table top games (card games, dice games, board games, paper games, etc.), sports (basketball, tennis, football, other Olympic games, etc.), video games (online, flash, computer, PS, Xbox, mobile games, etc.), education (grammar, spelling, counting, etc.) and there is much more in the gaming world. The games and rides we enjoy on pleasant ground are simulation types.
Between game simulations, we focus on basketball simulation. These simulations are usually created for the purpose of studying, enjoying basketball and practicing even if you are alone. Such simulations also satisfy several other purposes and are not limited. The effects (2D, 3D) and the graphical interface for live basketball simulation are so attractive that basketball lovers enjoy the game to the fullest. These simulations are found in fun ground, in basketball training academies, colleges, smart devices and the internet. Even social media like Facebook provides basketball games. Here technology plays a big role.
As we all know that all of them have pros and cons so let’s have a look at the advantages and disadvantages of Basketball Simulation
· Players can see the result of their move. They can analyze their performance and predict possible outcomes with the help of simulations.
· A single basketball player can practice for a live basketball game in a minimum space with the help of a simulation.
· We can easily modify the input and can get the required results
Basketball lovers can enjoy the game on their smart device.
· Basketball simulations can also be used as a source of income.
· It’s a time saving idea.
· Basketball simulation results are always accurate, while real-world scenarios may differ and may result in negative performance in live basketball matches.
· Sometimes, heavy and complex simulations can produce unpredictable outputs that may break or not apply in real scenarios.
· Basketball simulation models can be very expensive and the output may not be worth it as expected.
· Practicing on simulations is always easy and this can be a negative aspect if you are in the training phase.